Saturday, November 04, 2006

Smell the Sea

Name: annie
Age: 75
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada

Just have to tell you that the webcams set in Halifax are beyond wonderful. I go there every morning to see the harbour, the weather, and to almost smell the sea. Ifyou had cams like this in Amsterdam harbour, I would be in Seventh Heaven!

You are providing so much pleasure, I can't begin to thank you enough.

Thank you so much, Annie! I will think about Amsterdam - another wonderful city on the water.

4 Comments:

Blogger Valentina said...

I have to agree with Annie, thank you so much for this wonderful service. I used to leave in NS and am now in Italy. I miss Halifax and all my friends there... going on the internet and looking at the Hfx waterfront makes me feel like "I am there with them". Cheers!

10:16 AM  
Blogger David said...

Our family has been spending summers in Nova Scotia for the last 20 or so years. It's a bit of a drive to Halifax from our house, but it's always worth the trip. I really enjoy visiting your site and seeing these beautiful, familiar views. Thanks!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Emanuele from Italy said...

Hello all. I'm so happy to check out this Blog, cause I'm coming over there later from my country (Italy). Good job! Emanuele, cheers (www.halifaxandme.blogspot.com)

3:27 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

Being raised in the western prairies I am drawn to the ocean. I have been in Halifax numerous times over the last 10 years and it one of my favourite cities...besides home that is. I love the webcams and I look at them every day. Thank you for such an outstanding site!!!
Betty

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home