Monday, May 22, 2006

Incredible

Thank you for all you feedback. Even if I am not able to respond to each and every email I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

As of today, almost 1,400 emails arrived since the camera went online in September 2005. I would say 99.9% are positive and encouraging to extend the webcam network in the future.

I am only wondering what the 0.1% of the visitors think when they send me their feedback. Just to remember: I do all the work volontarily and I have no obligation to do it. This website and the cameras are more a hobby than a service. Obviously, other webcam operators enjoy similiar feedback. Look here.

Some examples? Here they are:

"I noticed the camera's have been updated for the worse, where I used to refer this website to many for a great view of halifax harbour (as I work in a call center for US res 'where are you" "oh I'm in hafliax" etc), unfortunately the picture has degraded and actually makes the city look dull and worse then before the update. This is only because of the darkened city scape in the day time which seems to be a simple contrast problem. Anways, I was just disappointed and wanted to mention it, since I now don't refer people to this website for a quick look at halifax."

Funny, eh?

"You need better quality equipment that doesn't break down"

Oh, I see, you know what you are talking about! Any suggestions?

"Why are your camera views dissappearing? First the McDonald bridge and now the harbour entrance. Whassup?"

Whassup? Sorry, did I take your toy?

Ok, enough. I have to admit I really like reading all the emails. Keep writing, I am going to bring the two cameras back online next week. Promised.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ralf said...

Thanks uzswe5 for your support!

What a curious name! ;-)

Have a nice day...

8:54 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Ralf, I recently watched while someone did repair to the Peggy's lighthouse cameras. I just want to say thanks for the great insight you give to thousands everywere. I can log on and see what the weather is up to in Novie (as we southlanders call it) and pretty much know if we need to pay a visit to our family homestead.
Thanks again!
Lori NH

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home